WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve major cities in both the US and Europe.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Attention-to-Detail -- You strive to prove that speed and quality are not conflicting; you can achieve both at the same time.
- Versatility -- In addition to having an intimate knowledge of front end development, you have worked extensively with React, Redux and GraphQL and understand how to improve the performance of your application.
- Passion -- You feel ownership over everything you ship; you'd never call code "released" until you're confident it's correct. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage. You have sound judgment.
- Team player -- You believe that you can achieve more on a team than you ever could alone. You rely and thrive on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Design and business acumen -- You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you're working on component libraries used by other developers, tools to help determine and improve performance, or a feature designed for thousands of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5+ years of industry experience.
- Advanced knowledge of React, React-Native and familiarity with GraphQL
- Proven experience as a Senior Front End Software Engineer
- Extensive experience developing user-facing features
- Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Can ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Experience optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Daily lunch in the office + snacks
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Cool swag
- Great location in the SOMA district of SF