Are you looking to join a stable company that's well known in the marketplace? Want to work on projects where you'll be making a direct impact on millions of customers? Do you want to work in an environment where you’ll have a voice and your ideas are heard? If so, read below and apply!
We are a market leader in the entertainment space seeking Lead Python Engineers to build highly scalable web applications. This is an entrepreneurial role on a growing team with the backing of a global organization. You will have a significant influence on our technical strategy by helping to drive the system architecture and spearhead the best practices in our organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, implement and deliver code that meets specifications for complex software programs and systems
- Lead architectural discussions and present technical recommendations.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior engineers
- Create technical documentation
- Add/Modify new functionality to existing code
- Assess and fix problematic code
What you ideally have:
- BS or equivalent in Computer Sciences or related degree
- 10+ years of experience with software engineering projects, ideally with Python
- 5+ years of experience with designing service-oriented and micro-services based application architecture and development practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous deployment
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with setting up and running AWS Production environments across multiple AZ’s, multiple geographies, IAM roles, Route53, ELB’s, VPC peering etc.
- 2+ years of experience with container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes
- 2+ years of experience building end to end products using Serverless Architectures (AWS Lambda, API Gateway, GraphQL, Kinesis, etc.)
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development or methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban etc; requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
- AWS Certification is a plus.
Compensation Package will look like:
- Competitive Base Salary + Great Benefits
- 401k with Match
- Generous PTO
- Flexible hours/Work From Home!
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Inclusive Culture
- ...and more!
If you're looking for a new challenge and to further grow your career, apply today with your latest resume!