Sr. Manager - Site Reliability
Our client is the market leader globally in their field and they are currently hiring for a senior manager to head part of their infrastructure business.
Roles & Responsibilities;
• Drive software engineering practices that result in fast progress to successful design that performs predictably in the field. Drive the development practices and processes used in the software development organization.
• Integrate SW and reliability engineering practices and tools.
• Understand, evaluate and adapt new methodologies to drive acceleration and improvements.
• Set the strategy for improvements. Select and prioritize projects, ensuring work aligns with strategic goals. Create plans to organize and manage portfolio of improvement projects.
• Train team members on how to use continuous improvement techniques, such as process mapping, control charts, histograms and root cause analysis.
• Enhance training by collaborating with leaders across the corporation.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to drive systematic change.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Sciences with 7+ year of experience or an advanced degree with 5+ years of experience.
• 3 + years’ experience leading initiatives or organization.
• 1+ year experience SW reliability, process improvements, or efficiency.
• Demonstrated proficiency with software or process mapping tools/software.
• Understanding of business analysis and process initiatives to produce measurable productivity gains.
• Proven team leadership and communication skills, and the ability to influence others at all levels of an organization.
• Skills and experience in end-to-end process analysis, design and improvement to rapidly deliver major business outcomes.
• Expert level with Use case/Design models, Agile practices, OOD.
• Experience in software process and quality improvement including methods such as LEAN and CMMI.